August 23, 2019
446256_RSC7775 miwi A_F39 GCR
Streetfighter V2 Image 2 1920x1080
Motorcycle & Moped Industry Council Industry Partners
Industry Partners in the association are limited to those organizations engaged in the business of manufacturing and/or distributing whole motorcycles, mopeds or scooters in Canada, as well as motorcycle-related aftermarket products and services. The Board of Directors of the MMIC may, by resolution, admit as a new Industry Partner any organization fulfilling the necessary criteria, having received a written request for membership.
Industry Partners have certain privileges as outlined herein and are entitled to a range of services for the specified fee as offered by the MMIC, including:
- Access to the Importer Assistance Program: Communication with MMIC staff on import related subjects and access to selected consultants, and services.
- Special discount rate at The Motorcycle and OHV Shows. Please note: to participate in the Motorcycle and OHV Shows, the exhibitor must demonstrate product compliance with Transport Canada regulations and standards)
- Monthly retail sales statistics by category, cc size, province.
- Annual Industry Statistics Package.
- Regular updates on federal and provincial equipment requirements.
- Regular updates on operator requirements in each province and territory.
- Federal and provincial legislative correspondence and submissions on issues that affect the motorcycle/scooter industry.
July 4, 2016
Please use this form to contact MMIC’s Contact Director of Finance, Statistics & Administration, Jane Meng.
October 8, 2015
Membership in the Motorcycle & Moped Industry Council is limited to those organizations engaged in the business of manufacturing and/or distributing whole motorcycles, mopeds or scooters in Canada.