Archive for the statistics tag

mmicadmin

Annual Motorcycle, Scooter & OHV Industry Statistics Report Summary

MMIC Industry Statistics
Annual Motorcycle, Scooter & OHV Industry Statistics Report Summary
Canadian Annual Motorcycle, Scooter and OHV Industry Statistics Report Summary 2021

The member companies of the MMIC account for approximately 95% of all the new on-road motorcycles and scooters sold in Canada, while COHV member companies account for approximately 90% of the new recreational off highway vehicles, all-terrain vehicles and off-road motorcycles sold in Canada. The MMIC and COHV are funded entirely by their members, industry partners and the programs and services they offer.


Over 127,196 new units of motorcycles, scooters and OHVs plus parts and accessories were sold during
2021. When combined with part and accessories the result was an estimated retail value of $1,912,786,000. Motorcycles and scooters accounted for 56.89% of total new units sold, while OHVs made up the remaining 43.11%.

mmicadmin

MMIC Industry Statistics

Uncategorized
mmicadmin

Contact Director of Finance, Statistics & Administration

Contacting MMIC

Please use this form to contact MMIC’s Contact Director of Finance, Statistics & Administration, Jane Meng.

Contact MMIC Manager of Statistics and Finance
First
Last
reCAPTCHA